Urn Surrounds

Funerals & Memorials

If your loved one has been cremated, the arrangement that encircles the container in which the ashes have been placed is called an “urn surround.” As with casket sprays, we work with the immediate family or funeral director to create a final tribute to your loved one that reflects their unique personality using flowers, foliage and even personal mementos if desired.

Lori Himes